To add a vertical image to your blog post that isn’t visible to your readers but that they can use to share your post on Pinterest:
- Log in to your WordPress dashboard.
- Open the edit page for the post you’d like to add the hidden image to.
- Below the post content, look for a metabox titled “Pinterest – Easier Business Blogging”.
- Click the “Set hidden Pinnable image” link next to the “Hidden pinnable image:” label.
- Use the Media Library to select an image, or upload a new image.
- Save your post.
Voilà! If you use your browser’s Pinterest extension or use your blog’s social sharing function, you should see your hidden image among the available images to pin without actually seeing said image in your blog post’s content.Back to documentation