Before you begin:
Make sure you’ve uploaded your opt-in details into EBB Opt-ins.
Using EBB’s built-in opt-in block, you can place an EBB Opt-in anywhere you’d like it to appear inside a post or page: you’re not restricted to displaying opt-ins at the bottom of posts only!
To add an opt-in in Gutenberg:
- Log in to your WordPress dashboard.
- Open the edit page for the post you’d like to add the opt-in to.
- In the place where you’d like the opt-in to appear, insert a new EBB Opt-ins block.
- Choose an opt-in from the dropdown menu.
- Change your opt-in display settings as desired.
- Save your post.
You should now be able to view your post and see your selected opt-in in the place where you inserted the block. You can also preview the opt-in before you save your page/post by clicking the screen icon above the block.Back to documentation