Global & Default Settings
To access EBB’s settings page:
- Log in to your WordPress dashboard.
- In the lefthand menu, click “Easier Business Blogging” under Settings.
Global settings for EBB Affiliate Disclosure:
- Affiliate disclosure: – This is where you set the text you’d like to use for your blog’s affiliate disclosures. Formatting you apply here should be preserved as well. For help writing your affiliate disclosure text, check out this post on the EBB blog.
Default settings for EBB Pinterest:
- Show affiliate disclosures on posts by default? – If this toggle switch is turned on, your affiliate disclosure will appear at the top of every blog post by default. You can override this setting on individual posts.
To access EBB Affiliate Disclosure settings for an individual post, open that post’s edit page and find the “Affiliate – Easier Business Blogging” meta box (below the main editing panel where you enter your post content).
There is one setting you can configure per-post:
- Display affiliate disclosure: – If this setting is turned on, your affiliate disclosure will display at the top of your blog post, no matter what EBB’s default setting indicates. Similarly, you can choose not to display your affiliate disclosure on a post by turning this setting off.