Be sure you have downloaded a copy of Easier Business Blogging. You’ll receive an email with a link to download a copy after you purchase EBB, but you can also log in to your EBB account to download it at any time.
Important: Make sure that you leave the folder zipped when you download it; it won’t install properly unless in ZIP format.
- Log in to your WordPress Dashboard.
- In the lefthand menu, click “Add New” under “Plugins.”
- Click the “Upload Plugin” button next to the “Add Plugins” page title.
- Click the “choose file” button in the form that appears. Browse to your copy of Easier Business Blogging and select it.
- Click the “Install Now” button. The install process will begin.
- When the install process finishes, click the “Activate Plugin” button.
- If the plugin activates successfully, you should see a message saying “Plugin activated.” on the main Plugins page.
EBB should now be installed and activated on your WordPress site.Back to documentation