Be sure you have a copy of your license key for Easier Business Blogging. You’ll receive an email with your license key after you purchase EBB, but you can also log in to your EBB account to find it at any time.
Before the first update:
- Log in to your WordPress Dashboard.
- In the lefthand menu, click “Easier Business Blogging” under “Settings.”
- In the Global settings section, enter your valid EBB license key.
- Click the “Save Changes” button at the bottom of the page. This will save and activate your license key for this site.
You only need to enter your license key once for each site you install EBB on.
To update EBB:
- Log in to your WordPress dashboard.
- In the lefthand menu, click “Updates” under “Dashboard.”
- In the Plugins section, find Easier Business Blogging. Tick the checkbox beside Easier Business Blogging, then click the “Update Plugins” button.
- The update process will begin. If the update is successful, you’ll see a message that says “Easier Business Blogging updated successfully.”
If you don’t see an update available in your Updates section, you may already have the latest version of Easier Business Blogging installed.Back to documentation